· Employee for local City government with 17.5 years experience managing multi-million dollar budgets, payroll for 4 separate departments, claim payments and personnel timekeeping and tracking. Purchasing and organizing of Building and Grounds Department, Administration, Human Resources, Information Systems in Carmel and well as Mayor’s and Board of Public Works in both Noblesville and Carmel.
· Member National Association of REALTORS®
· Member Indiana Association of REALTORS®
· Member Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®
· Member Hamilton County Board of REALTORS®
· Licensed Real Estate Professional since 2007, specializing in marketing your single family home, condo, or farm and assisting in finding that perfect replacement home!
· Hamilton County Youth Services Bureau Safe Place Host Home serving teens in need since 1992.
· Hamilton Centers 2007 Service Award for Outstanding Support of Efforts and Programs of Hamilton Centers
· Kiwanis International Distinguished Service Award for Tireless Efforts (2007)
· Kiwanis Leadership Society Secretary For Life Award (presented September 2007)
· Crime Watch President for Friendly Northside Neighborhood of Noblesville (present)
· Hamilton County/Noblesville CERT (Community Emergency Response Team) Alpha Team (December 2010)
· Avid gardener, enjoy cooking, hiking, camping, spending time with family and friends! …. And of course, finding my buyers a perfect home!