As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home.
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
My success in real estate is due to my passion, experience, professionalism and commitment to serving your real estate needs. I am constantly educating myself on the latest trends in the marketplace so I can find the right home for you or price your home to sell accordingly. On my website, you will find all of the information you need to buy or sell a home. If you need more information about homes in your area, please contact me today so I can provide you with the latest information.
- Member - National Association of REALTORS®
- Member - Indiana Association of REALTORS®
- Member - Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®
- Indiana University, Bloomington
- B.S. School of Public and Environmental Affairs, Concentration in Management
- I obtained my real estate license in 2007
- Prior to entering the residential real estate world, I worked in corporate America. I have a very strong customer service background, mixed with project management, negotiation and contract experience.
- A few of my interests and hobbies are golf, basketball, football, aviation and spending as much time with my two young and beautiful girls as possible!
- "There are not enough nice things I could say about Chad!! Chad helped my fiancé and I find the absolute perfect home. We had been looking for 6+ months in a very competitive area. Every home we were interested in went on the market and sold above list price in a bidding war within 24 hours. Despite the months of searching, and countless weekends of showing us homes, Chad stayed focused and positive. When the perfect home came on the market I just happened to be across the country and couldn't make it for a showing! Chad and my fiancé toured without me and knew that we had to move fast if we wanted to get it. We made an offer that night and thanks to a very cleaver timing strategy on Chad's part - we got the home! I'm so grateful for Chad's determination, business acumen, and positive attitude. I'm certain that any other Realtor would have pushed us to make a decision that would have put us outside of our target area, must-have list, or price point. Chad knew exactly what we wanted and never gave up. Throughout the entire (long!) process Chad was completely accessible and responsive to our countless requests. Chad responded to emails, text messages and phone calls at all hours. I cannot stress how highly I would recommend Chad; he 110% has your best interests in mind when helping you find your dream home! " - CLIENT
- "Chad was an amazingly courteous and pleasure to work with throughout the selling process. He was always making sure all our questions were answered, and there were plenty of materials available for potential buyers to look through. If I hadn't moved out of the area I would definitely be using Chad again. I will still be recommending him to any friends and family in the area for the future as well." - CLIENT
- "From the moment I reached out to Chad, he was in constant communication with my husband and me. He quickly returned every phone call, email and text message. He answered all my questions, which there were many, efficiently and in a way that made since to myself, a person completely unfamiliar with real estate. Because of Chad we sold our home in 4 days and sucessfully purchased a new home about $10,000 less than its list price. Overall, we would highly recommend Chad to people needing to sell or buy a home in the Indianapolis area!" - CLIENT
- "Very professional and one of the nicest Realtors I've ever dealt with.....Was very good at keeping everyone in the loop during the process." - CLIENT
- "The buying process with Chad was quick and efficient. After finding the perfect home he addressed all of my needs and concerns and we put in an offer. Chad is a strong negotiator on behalf of his clients and the offer was quickly accepted. It would be a pleasure to work with Chad again on my next home purchase or sale." - CLIENT
- "Purchasing this home went smooth. Chad was there for us through the whole process. Will recommend Chad as a Realtor to friends and family." - CLIENT
- "Great peson and would have friends do business with him." - CLIENT
- "I never felt pressured to purchase any particular home. I felt he wanted the best for us: to sell our house as efficiently and for the best price possible, and to get the best possible deal on our purchase." - CLIENT