Personable, optimistic and full of an entrepreneurial spirit; Chris Castetter has been serving clients in central Indiana since 1994.
It’s the “glass always half full" outlook that has set Chris apart from others in the real estate industry for nearly 25 years.
Barely a high school graduate in 1992, Chris blazed his own trail into the real estate business in 1994 throwing caution to the wind. Out of money and little direction, he persevered in a complex business and learned hands on the real estate trade.
Chris recalls two of his first interviews with real estate brokers in the 1990’s stating, “You will never make it this business.” And the other saying, “Sorry, you're just too young.”
Those statements from decades ago still drive him today to press on in life and in business. His career path has not been easy, nor without trials and failures along the way. However, Chris is certain that those trials and failures were opportunities for growth, learning and improvement along the way.
Chris still sells real estate full time and manages a thriving real estate team.
The Castetter Group is recoginized as one of MIBOR’s Top 100 out of over 8,000 agents in Central Indiana. Chris is featured annually in The Indianapolis Monthly Five Star Professional Award.
– First Vice President, Residential Division
– F.C. Tucker President’s Club Lifetime Member & Platinum Producer
– Corporate Relocation Specialist.
– F.C. Tucker Co. Residential Advisory Council & Training staff
– Member, The Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of Realtors
– Member, The Indiana Association of Realtors
– Member, The National Association of Realtors