Jill Curtis, Broker/REALTOR
My success in real estate is due to my passion, experience, professionalism and commitment to serving your real estate needs. I have successfully listed properties for sale, helped buyers find their dream homes, and assisted investors in purchases for their portfolios.
I am constantly educating myself on the latest trends in the marketplace so I can find the right home for you or price your home to sell accordingly. On my website, you will find all of the information you need to buy or sell a home. If you need more information about homes in your area, please contact me today so I can provide you with the latest information.
- Member - National Association of REALTORS
- Member - Indiana Association of REALTORS
- Member - Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS
- Indiana State University - Studied Criminology and Legal Studies
- Prior to working in real estate, I was a paralegal for thirteen years. I was also a project manager in addition to my paralegal duties.
- I work closely with American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. Fighting cancer and raising money for cancer research is near and dear to my heart. I am a past event chair and continue to have a team!
- I have a lot of experience in distressed property sales.
- My first full year in real estate, I was able to obtain over 2.3 Million in sales!
- 2014 Multi-Million Dollar Agent - nearly $2M
- 2015 Multi-Million Dollar Agent - nearly $3M
- 2016 Multi-Million Dollar Agent - over $4M with 25 transactions
- 2017 Induction to F.C. Tucker's Executive Club for 2016 Success