Julie McClellan, REALTOR®/Broker
MY COMMITMENT TO YOU….
To provide the same level of service and honesty I would expect from my Realtor and ensure a wonderful buying or selling experience.
A unique approach to real estate based on true client service-before , during, and long after the sale or purchase of your home.
When Buying or Building:
- I will assure that you are provided daily notifications of homes that meet your criteria when they come on the market or have a price reduction.
- I will make appointments for you to see the homes that you will consider as your new home. Showing you only homes that meet your specified criteria!
- I will provide a comprehensive market analysis of the property before you make an offer to assure that you are getting the best deal.
- I will negotiate financing, conditions of sale, inspections, taxes, title work, surveys, insurance, closing, possession, earnest money and other necessary details so it will be a smooth process for you.
When Selling Your Home:
- I will develop a thorough, creative marketing plan personalized for your property to result in a timely sale, utilizing F.C. Tuckers $2 million dollar per year marketing process to bring buyers to your door.
- If relocating to a new city, I will refer you to a Realtor that will provide you with great service in your new community.
- I will provide you with a comprehensive market analysis, to assure that you have current, accurate information about your competition on the housing market.
- I will provide you with weekly updates on marketing activity.
- When offers are made; you will have a complete estimate of proceeds based on that offer when it is presented to you.
- Member of Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of Realtors
- Graduate, F.C. Tucker School of Professional Training and development
- Real Estate Salespersons License
- Bachelors Degree in Fine Arts, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Graduate of Cathedral High School, Indianapolis
- National Association of Realtors
- Indiana Association of Realtors
- Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of Realtors