It is not in doing what you like, but in liking what you do that is the secret to happiness.
- I strive to create a positive outcome in the lives of my clients.
I listen and hear you.
- Exhilarating life change is my ultimate goal
- Madison County business owner 15 years.
Taught in Anderson Community Schools 5 years.
Committed to the new Anderson Impact Center.
- Visionary to help make Madison County an example of community unity.
Served in mission works in Kenya, Tanzania, Russia, and Haiti.
- Led combined church groups to many Native American Indian reservations.
- Leader of "Eyewitness" work camp experiences to Native American Indian Reservations.
Habitat for Humanity Board of Directors.
- North Anderson Church Council.
- First Chief (President) American Indian Council.
- Represent Native Americans in "Partners in Ministry, Ministries Council, Church of God, Anderson, IN.
Madison Park Church Outreach and Missions Board Chair.
- International Team Development Inc. Board of Directors.
- Madison Park Inc. Board of Directors.
- United Faith Housing Board of Directors.
- Anderson/Madison County Realtors Board of Directors.
- Over twenty-five years experience in one on one service industry.
Husband, Father of four, grandfather of thirteen.
- Enjoy travel, gardening, fishing, family, church, nature, and quiet time.