At F.C. Tucker, I can be your single point of contact for all of your real estate needs. When you need brokerage, relocation, title, insurance, mortgage, leasing, home warranty or vendor services, I can make your transaction a success. I have all the resources to make your real estate transaction seamless.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker with F.C. Tucker Company
- Certified Public Accountant
- Over 20 years of experience in various areas of the real estate industry
- Controller of several large residential and commercial property developments, home owners’ associations, custom home builder, and commercial construction companies in Central Indiana
- Previously a Business Analyst with IBM.
- Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Bachelor Degree in Business/Accounting
- Real Estate Career Network, Certificate of Completion for Real Estate Sales
- Purdue University, Marion County Extension Office, Master Gardener course
- Various continuing education courses for Certified Public Accounting & for Real Estate
- Graduate Danville Community High School
- Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of Realtors
- Indiana Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Accredited Staging Professional
- Accredited Short Sales & Foreclosure Specialist
- Marion County Master Gardeners Association
- White River Yacht Club
- North Central High School, PTO
- Prior PTO President at Allisonville Elementary
- Prior member Washington Township Schools Parent Council
I’ve been married to my husband, Jerry, for over 25 years. We have three beautiful daughters. We have lived in Washington Township on the White River since we were married. I enjoy gardening, boating, and being with my friends and family. I love cooking with fresh local ingredients. Because I wanted the freshest eggs, I have a small chicken coop and raise my own chickens. I’ve won several national cooking contests. My biggest win was a trip to Napa Valley as the Indiana finalist for the Sutter Home Build a Better Burger Contest.