I realize you have a choice when hiring an agent to help you sell your home and truly appreciate the opportunity to present my proven approach and the results I’ve achieved for my clients. As your agent, there are several services you can expect me to provide, including:
• Accurately pricing your home;
• Enhancing the perceived – and real – value of your home, enabling you to command a higher asking price;
• Providing unmatched marketing including professional staging, photography, video, and custom property websites;
• Securing a qualified buyer within your specific time frame;
• Helping you avoid the two main reasons sales fall apart
Regardless of the price of your home, when you hire me as your REALTOR®, both you – and your home –will be prepared for a successful sale.
• Full time Real Estate Agent The F.C. Tucker Company
• Leasing Agent and Property Management Professional
• Graduate of the LEAP Professional Real Estate Sales Program
• Peak Producers Professional Coaching
• INHP Home Buyer Education Course
• Annual Real Estate Continuing Education Courses
• Graduate of Purdue University
Achievements and Awards
• Compass – F.C. Tucker Vision Advisory Board
• Founder of Small Needs Foundation
• Purdue University Ambassador
Professional and Community Affiliations
• National Association of REALTORS
• Indiana Association of REALTORS
• Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS
• Missionary with Nicaragua Resource Network
• Northview Community Church First Touch Coordinator
Upbeat, optimistic, and full of an entrepreneurial spirit; Cody Studebaker has been in the real estate business, since 2008.. It’s the “glass always half full, not empty outlook” that sets Cody apart from others in the industry.
Cody is a college graduate from Purdue University, with a degree is Sales Management. Cody has been a leasing agent and property manager until he decided to blaze his own trail into the real estate business, throwing caution to the wind. Cody has taken charge of his future and is persevering in a complex business and learning hands on the real estate trade & customer service.
Cody describes his motivation from two of his first interviews with real estate brokers stating, “You will never make it this business.” Another saying, “You’re just too young.” Beyond proving those individuals wrong, his motivation is supporting his family here and in Nicaragua.
These statements drive him today to press on in life and in business. His career path has not been easy, nor without trials and failures. However, Cody is certain that those trials and failures were opportunities for growth, learning, and improvement.
By joining the leading real estate company in Indiana, along with his creative approach, and a mentor with 15 years experience; Cody is helping families achieve their real estate goals. The proven systems, plans, and procedures utilized by Cody enable him to offer superior service and a knowledge base of the industry that is second to none.
It’s a good life,
Cody W. Studebaker
The F.C. Tucker Company