Being associated with the F.C. Tucker Company gives me resources and marketing power far beyond that of others. My commitment as a real estate professional is to provide you the highest level of service. I will accomplish this by understanding your real estate needs and providing you with the best information possible to make your home buying and selling decisions.
Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate with F. C. Tucker Company, Inc., specializing in selling and marketing of new and existing residential real estate. Able to provide comprehensive market analysis.
• Graduate Tucker University
• F. C. Tucker Professional Sales Academy
• B.S. Business Administration, Indiana University Purdue University, Indianapolis
• Certificate from SHRM for Human Resources
• HR Certificates IUPUI, DePaul
• PHR Certification
• Certified Diversity Practitioner Course
• Member, National Association of REALTORS®
• Member, Indiana Association of REALTORS®
• Member, Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®
Prior to joining the Tucker team, I was in sales for over 20 years and have been a licensed Realtor since 2003. I come from three generations of Realtors and started my first days of real estate while in High School working part time in Grandfathers real estate business - typing contracts at Grady B. Hinkle Realty. My real estate recognition includes Lifetime Platinum President’s Club Winner 2006, Diamond President’s Club Winner 2005, Platinum President’s club Winner 2004, Gold President’s Club Winner 2003, and ABR designation 2003. My diverse background and prior experience allows me to better serve my clients and create successful results in the home buying and selling experience.
• Board of Directors for the Diversity Round Table of Central Indiana