RESUME OF MARTHA J. SMART
While my intention is to make money handling a real estate transaction, I know this can be achieved by putting the wants, needs and desires of my clients first. I intend to create a long-term relationship with each and every client: To be the one to whom my clients refer family and friends.
BUSINESS & EDUCATION
- Licensed Broker with the F.C. Tucker Company, specializing in selling new and existing residential real estate in Central Indiana since 2003.
- Graduate – Western Illinois University
- Graduate – Real Estate Certification Program (RECP)
- Graduate - F.C. Tucker School of Professional Training & Development
- Real Estate Continuing Education Courses
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Indiana Association of Realtors (IAR)
- Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of Realtors Member (MIBOR)
- Southside MIBOR
Martha’s background includes extensive experience in marketing, customer service and attention to detail. Her strong communication and negotiating skills get results. Martha and her husband, Steve, live on the south side of Indianapolis. She is involved in many volunteer activities in the community and at church.
My Goal is to Help you get your home SOLD; Help you get to where you want to go ON TIME; and Make the Move EASIER for you. Call me for a FREE MARKET ANALYSIS of your home.
Make the SMART Move...Call Martha at 317-319-8083 or email me today!!!