Alright…you’re ready to list your house. You’ve called an agent (you’ve called me right?) for a free, in-home market analysis. You know any final items you need to do. You are aware of the costs associated with selling your beloved property. Man, those REALTOR fees are the biggest part!
What can I say? I’m good at what I do, and in life, you get what you pay for, right? I also work with an excellent brokerage. I don’t know about you, but the times in my life wherein I’ve tried to go in on the cheap, it hasn’t worked out so well. Are you going to go with the cheapest commission on the biggest asset you have? Let’s think about that one…
Here are only SOME of the services I provide as a list agent:
– free in-home market analysis
– Jill Curtis Homes is open 24/7
– amazing listing photos with virtual tour and drone tour at no charge
– preparation of all marketing material for listing
– list property with not only local board, but with literally hundreds of websites
– regular social media posts
– sharing of listings with colleagues
– open houses at least every other weekend
– weekly checks on the property
– continue to keep on track once under contract; closing timeline, inspection repairs, appraisal, etc.
My main focus is taking the burden off of my clients, and making the process as easy as possible.
Contact your favorite REALTOR at 317-480-7966 or email@example.com with any questions or concerns! You won’t regret it!!
By Jill Curtis, talktotucker.com/jill.curtis