The start of fall is only a week away! It’s such a beautiful season in Indiana… the leaves change, pumpkins turn ripe for the picking, and nothing sounds better than sipping warm apple cider around a bonfire. Not to mention FOOTBALL!
Despite all the fun fall activities to participate in, we cannot forget our duties as homeowners to prepare our beloved living spaces for the season. We have compiled a “fall home maintenance checklist” for you here, so you can get the chores done quickly and get back to enjoying sweater weather.
Call us, of course, for trusted service providers that can help you complete items on the checklist! (317) 472-2600
- Have furnace inspected & tuned up
- Clean dryer vent
- Dust blinds & baseboards
- Put away garden hoses and outdoor furniture
- Clear yard/gardens of dead plants and debris
- Aerate and overseed your lawn
- Trim dead tree branches
- Clean gutters & downspouts
- Inspect & clean chimney/fireplace
- Inspect roof for damage