Located in Indianapolis, Hanna Haunted Acres is a large multi-attraction haunt consisting of:
– Hayride: A combination of scare actors and animatronic creatures are visible along the path of this tractor-drawn hayride.
– Carnevil: A clown-and-carnival themed attraction.
– Outbreak: A zombie virus-themed haunting.
– Hooded: A demon-themed haunting centered around sensory deprivation.
– Field of Fiends: A five-acre corn maze featuring monsters and evil scarecrows.
Of the available attractions, Hooded is one of the most unique among haunted house experiences. Visitors who enter the attraction must wear a cloth hood, and they are guided by a rope that leads down into an interactive scare scenario. A limited number of tickets are sold for the Hooded experience, and you must sign a waiver before participating.
Hanna Haunted Acres is open nightly in October, opening at 7 p.m. and closing at 10 p.m.; on Friday and Saturday, attractions are open until midnight.
Tickets can be purchased in advance, although note that combo tickets do not include entry to Haunted. If you do not have the opportunity to see everything in one night, the ticket for unused haunts will be good another night.
Both standard and “fast pass” tickets are available, with combo passes starting at $25 when purchased online. If you buy the $38 combo fast pass, you can add a Hooded ticket for $5 if there is availability for the night; Hooded fills up quickly and is first-come, first-serve.
Hanna Haunted Acres is open to visitors of all ages, but it’s recommended that visitors be at least 13 years of age to experienced the Hooded attraction as scare actors can and will touch or grab visitors in that haunt.