Indiana is full of great waterparks and splashparks to keep the family active and busy this summer. As you are making your plans on the best places to visit, use this list to help you get started.
Big Splash Adventure
- Location: 8524 W. State Road 56, French Lick, IN
- Pricing: $19.95 – $24.95 for day passes; $29.95 – $35 for two-day passes; reduced pricing available for Orange County residents
A trip to French Lick, Indiana is one the family will remember for decades. The park is 40,000 square feet with a retractable roof opened on beautiful days. It has 10 different areas to explore with slides and splash pools to lazy rivers and play areas. Some of these areas include interactive play areas to incorporate water and sports, including basketball.
Deep River Water Park
- Location: 9001 E. Lincoln Highway, Crown Point, IN
- Pricing: $22.95 – $27.95, with additional options available
Deep River Water Park is the largest water park in the Chicagoland area. This all-day fun park provides free parking and the ability to bring in your coolers. It is filled with slides, water games, wave pools, play zones, slides and much more. When ready to relax, spend time lounging in a rented cabana or gazebo. In 2017, they also opened The KRAKEN, which is a 6-lane racing slide.
Freedom Springs Aquatics Park
- Location: 850 W. Stop 18 Road., Greenwood, IN
- Pricing: $8 for Greenwood residents; $6 for children or senior residents; $10 for non-residents; $8 for non-resident children or seniors; infants are free; $6 for military
The Freedom Springs Aquatics Park has just about everything you could ever dream of in a waterpark! Soar across the water in the tube slide or two body slides, relax in the lazy river, an exercise in the lap pool or with water aerobics, frolic across the lily pad crossing and much more. For the little ones or those not in the mood to swim, the splash and play area is loads of fun. Take a break in their luxurious cabanas and shelters with the family.
Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari
- Location: 452 E. Christmas Boulevard, Santa Clause, IN
- Pricing: Varies by day and package, starting from $39.99
Holliday World is one of Indiana’s top water parks and amusement parks and has also been named as the country’s cleanest park. Families can also take advantage of free soda, sunscreen and parking. In addition to the waterpark, they also have an amusement park to mix up your trip! Make a weekend or longer trip by taking advantage of their hotel and camping packages.
Pine Lake Waterpark
- Location: 4640 W. State Road 218, Berne, IN
- Pricing: $6 – $8
Pine Lake has been attracting water-lovers from all over since 1908. Sitting on the banks of Pine Lake, enjoy swimming, water slides, tubing, jumping platforms (including a 30-foot one!), splashpads and more. When not playing in the water, there are plenty of places to lounge, have an afternoon lunch outdoors, beach volleyball and other amenities.
- Location: 651 Vestal Road, Plainfield, IN
- Pricing: $5.25 – $7 for members; $7 – $11 for non-members
Splash Island has a variety of activities for kids and those of all ages including three waterslides, water jets, play areas and even a 900-foot lazy river. For those who love swimming for sport, there is a six-lane competition pool. Have little ones that aren’t quite ready to swim? The zero-depth area has tip buckets and other water amenities to take in all the fun.