A homeowner once asked me, “”What’s the most important quality to look for in a REALTOR®?””
What a great question! There are a lot of qualities you want in a real estate professional:
- A friendly, caring attitude.
- Strong sales, marketing and negotiation skills.
- A track record of satisfied customers.
- An organized approach to taking care of all the details.
- A network of professionals. (Lawyers, contractors, movers, etc.)
This list goes on and on. But if I were to choose one it would be this: Listening.
A good REALTOR® really listens to the client’s concerns and desires, so that the entire selling experience is quick, rewarding and trouble-free for them.
So if you want to work with that kind of agent, give us a call or email. We will listen, really listen, to what you want from your home selling experience, and then make sure that happens for you.
By Susan Van den Heuvel, talktotucker.com/susan.vandenheuvel