I need a buyer.
Story: Brian Frasz
[mk17_share url=”http://talktotucker.com/talk/mk17/buyer/” image=”http://talktotucker.com/talk/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/buyer.jpg” ]
We needed a buyer. My finance and I were blending our families, selling two houses, and looking for a new home. As we were looking through neighborhoods, we saw a home and gave the agent a call. Our experience was unbelievable from the beginning, our agent found us the home we wanted in terms of location, number of bedrooms, etc.
Location was a big focus for us. My finance is from Fishers and I lived in Noblesville. My kids are gone from the home. Her kids were established in school in Fishers so it was important to find that house in between. Our agent really understood this and took us through quite a few homes and helped us purchase. Our agent also helped us get ready to sell both of our current homes. Because we were buying and selling simultaneously, closing times were critical. We had busy schedules and our agent did a lot of legwork for us. My wife’s home sold within 3 days, it was amazing!
We love the new house, we love the location. It was an absolute joy to pick this one. It hit all the bullet points of what we were looking for.
– Brian Fransz
Why do we love our F.C. Tucker agent?
- Our agent picked out different homes, set up the showing times that fit our schedules, and set up second showings so we could take the kids back through.
- Our agent guided us in getting our home ready for open houses. He pointed out the things we, as the home owner, often overlook.
- Our agent was helpful in getting comparable sales data on other homes in the neighborhood and neighborhoods close by.
- Our agent helped us price the homes correctly so we could get what we needed plus considering what the market would bear.
- Our agent also helped us find a moving company that could accommodate our schedules with two homes.
We sell faster. Homes listed with F.C. Tucker agents are sold 20 days faster than the average Central Indiana broker.