Teamwork and a can-do spirit have helped me to succeed in my professional life. As an executive assistant for a large corporation for over 20 years, I consider myself an expert at helping others. Now a full-time REALTOR®, I bring that passion, experience, professionalism and commitment to serving your real estate needs.
I am constantly educating myself on the latest trends in the marketplace so I can find the right home for you or price your home to sell accordingly. My goal is to make your experience in buying or selling real estate a smooth and enjoyable one. It is important to me to connect with every client and to have lasting relationships.
- Graduate, Real Estate Broker Certification Program, Tucker School of Real Estate
- Graduate, Professional Sales Academy, Tucker University
- Real Estate Continuing Education Courses
- Accredited Staging Professional
- Delphi Community High School and Purdue University
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Indiana Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®
- Member, Fishers United Methodist Church
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Central Indiana
More About Me
- Mother and Grandmother (best job ever!)
- Big Sister (BBBSCI) to an awesome young lady
- Passion for everything HOME including real estate, decorating, gardening, rehabbing furniture
Find the market value of your home compared to
other homes in your area for FREE!
Find the market value of your home compared to other homes in your area for FREE!
As our family was expanding, we were in search of the right size house with all of the must have features on our list. Leanna was able to help us search for and constructively assess homes to fit our needs! She is professional, organized and caring! We are grateful for her work to get us into a home we love.
Working with Leanna Cardwell on our recent purchase was just wonderful! She was on top of every step of the process and communicated everything very clearly to us. Her follow through was second to none! She was always ready to answer our questions and give advice. She helped us reach resources within FC Tucker. She also facilitated securing great people to do our inspection and closing. We HIGHLY recommend her to anyone needing a realtor!
Leanna was with me each step of the way during a very difficult time in selling what I thought was my forever home. Leanna is like no other realtor I have dealt with. She is kind and compassionate and truly cares more for her client than she does for the sale. Leanna was able to sell my home in a day for well over the asking price. She made sure to understand exactly what I wanted and needed in my new home and was vigilant in searching for that perfect home. Leanna is truly one of a kind and is the only person I would place my trust in should I find myself again in the position to sell or buy a new home.
Luxury Homes for Sale in the Indy Area | May 2022READ MORE
Appraisals and Appraisal Gap Coverage: What to KnowREAD MORE
Top Spots to Hear Live Music Around the CityREAD MORE
Millennial First-Time Homebuyers: What You Should Know￼READ MORE
Ready for a Fancy Cocktail? Indy’s Best Craft Cocktail Spots￼READ MORE