After living abroad in Argentina and in almost every region of the United States, Louise is proud to call Indiana home for the past 15 years with her daughter, Katherine and fur babies!
A proven track record as a consistent multi million dollar producer, offering 14+ years experience in Residential Real Estate as a REALTOR/Associate Broker. Louise ranked in the Top 12% of the 50,000+ Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Network Agents in 2021. Most recently, she partnered to launch MUTCHMORE BERGMANN REALTY at FC Tucker Company...combined experience of 35 years!
Louise understands the ever changing Real Estate marketplace in central Indiana and will work as your trusted advisor to achieve your Real Estate goals!.
Prior to Louise's successful career in Real Estate, she enjoyed a 13 year career in national, regional and local magazine and television advertising sales and management, including Martha Stewart Living Magazine.
FACTS: Buying or Selling a home is traditionally your largest financial investment and Louise offers exceptional attention to detail and determination during the entire process. Louise is an excellent listener and will handle all the research to help you make the best decisions when buying or selling your home.
Proud Member Of:
- National Association of REALTORS ®
- Indiana Association of REALTORS ®
- Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS ®
- Realtor Foundation: Marketing and Donor Cultivation Committee
- Kappa Alpha Theta Fraternity
- St. Alphonsus Liguroi Catholic Church
Past Community Involvement:
- Buenos Aires International Newcomers Club; past President - Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Parent Teacher Organization; Board of Directors, Vice President; Asociacion Escuelas Lincoln - Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Conservancy/Scenic Corridor Committee - Long Grove, IL
- Julian Center Fundraising Committee - Indianapolis, IN
- Graduate, University of Alabama; BA Communications
- Graduate, Real Estate Certification Program
- Graduate, Professional Sales Academy, Tucker University