• Left arrow.Go Back

  • Share

  • Add Note

  • Email to Friend

  • Ask a Question

  • Print

  • Heart Icon.Save

(SOLD) $335,000

2333 Buncomb Creek Road Tyner, KY  40486

  • 3 Beds
  • 1 Baths
Property Description
Back on Market! This 3 bedroom 1 bath home sitting on 105 acres offers peace and tranquility and is nestled in the Tyner Community of Jackson County, Kentucky. Upon entering the home, you feel like you have stepped back in time. The living room is spacious with plenty of natural light which offers a sunroom feel. Step into the foyer which will guide you to a cozy country kitchen with breakfast bar and 3 spacious bedrooms all of which boasts charming faux fireplaces with hearths, Stairs from the kitchen will lead you to the bonus attic space that has windows and hardwood floors. Outside you will find a 36x48 concrete floored and insulated barn with a loft of the same size .There is also a 1 car detached garage with attached 1 car carport along with a cellar and bunkhouse. There are 2 ponds and plenty of mature trees. Approximately 30% is cleared and the other 70% would be a hunter's or adventure seeker's paradise. Enjoy Fiber-Optic high-speed internet and city water. This property is two tracts of land with road frontage on both sides of the road that must be purchased together and will not be separated.
Address:2333 Buncomb Creek Road Tyner KY 40486
Sold On: 3/28/2022
Bedrooms:3 Beds
Bathrooms:1 Full Baths
Year Built:9999
Lot Size:105.00
County: Jackson
School System : Jackson County - 21
MLS #:20124753
Property Type:Single Family Residence

Lot Dimensions:4573800
Lot Features:0, 1, 2
Water Source:Public
Directions:From Kroger in Richmond travel U.S. 421/25 S. 3.4 mi. Turn lft onto U.S. 421 S. for 39 mi. and turn lft onto 1431. Take 1431 for .5 mi. to 30 E and turn lft. Travel .5 mi. and turn rt. onto 1431 again. Travel 1.2 mi. on 1431 S. and turn rt. onto 1709. Travel 1.2 mi. and take a slight left onto Moulden Owsley Road. Travel 1.7 and turn rt. , then 1.8 mi. to Buncomb and turn rt. 1st house on rt.
Abv. Grnd. Sq. Ft. :1,520
Sq. Ft. Source:Public Records
Loan Price
Price And Interest $1,748/month
Property Tax $0/month
MTG INS $0/month
HOME INS $140/month
Down Payment %
0 %
Down Payment
Property Taxes
Home Owner Insurance
$1,680 / year
HOA Dues
$0 / Month
Interest Rate
4.75 %
Mortgage Ins.
$0 / year
Living Room Info Not Available
Foyer Info Not Available
Dining Room Info Not Available
Full Bath Info Not Available
Kitchen Info Not Available
Bonus Room Info Not Available
Primary Bedroom Info Not Available
Bedroom Info Not Available
Bedroom Info Not Available
Mandatory HOA Fee:$
Area: 021 - Jackson County
Subdivision: Rural
Zip Code:40486
School System:Jackson County - 21
High School:Jackson Co
Middle School:Jackson Co
Elementary School:Tyner
Interior Features:Primary First Floor, Other, Security System Owned, Breakfast Bar, Dining Area, Bedroom First Floor, Entrance Foyer
Equipment:Storage Shed, Barn(s)
Exterior Type:Vinyl Siding
Cool:Heat Pump
Heat:Heat Pump, Propane Tank Owned
Total Rooms:9
Tucker Customer Care, REALTOR®/Broker, F. C. Tucker Company
Tucker Customer Care
Additional Phone (317) 954-4768
F.C. Tucker Company

Get more information

Listing provided courtesy of with Better Homes & Gardens Cypress of Berea

The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program. Real estate listings held by IDX Brokerage firms other than F.C. Tucker Company include the name of the listing IDX broker. This information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision. Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.