As a dedicated professional, Shannon provides the service necessary to earn your trust, confidence and recommendation as a satisfied client. She treats your search to buy or sell a home as if it were her own, and markets properties utilizing business knowledge, professional ethics, lots of enthusiasm, and a strong company support system where excellence is a way of life.
Licensed Real Estate Realtor - Broker with F.C. Tucker Company, specializing in selling and marketing of new and existing residential real estate. Able to provide comprehensive market analysis.
- Graduate, Real Estate Certification Program
- Graduate, F.C. Tucker School of Professional Training & Development
- Real Estate Continuing Education Courses & Seminars
- Graduate of Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Indiana Association of REALTORS®
- Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®
SHANNON LOVES INDIANA
She grew up in Indianapolis and had the pleasure of calling multiple locations home. She graduated from Franklin Central High School, southeast of Indy, and from Indiana University in Bloomington. After graduation she lived on Morse Reservoir in Noblesville and became a realtor for F.C. Tucker Company. Once married, she and her husband lived on Geist Reservoir. They started their family in a home in Carmel and moved to Fishers around the time their children started school.